Thursday, October 25, 2012

Weight Watchers, Week 3

Success!  I lost the weight that I gained last week.  I lost 2.8lbs this week! I'm down a total of 6.8lbs.  I suppose i should really start moving now.  I have a gym membership, I just need to use it. 

See, the problem is the kid doesn't want me to get my fitness on.  He hates the child care center there. They have to come get me because of the fits he throws. 

Come on kid, momma doesn't want to be a chunk and it's far too late to re-lactate!

Anyways, this week I will MOVE. 

Ways i will move: mowing the lawn/chop up leaves into tiny pieces so my neighbor doesn't know they were my leaves that blew into her yard. Because obviously chopped up leaves can not be traced back to the original tree(already done, win!). Cleaning.  Yes, I count cleaning as moving.  I vacuum every day and mop 2 times per week.  My dogs and my kid make huge messes.  Thank goodness I have all hard floors though! I hate to imagine all the crap that would be in my carpet. The rest of my movement will be done at the gym. When I go to the gym, i go early. Like 3 hours before the sun comes up.  All the school teachers are there.  Whatever.  As long as they don't try to teach me math early, we'll be fine. 

Looking for another 2lbs down this next week.  We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment