Wednesday, October 10, 2012

No Popcorn for Breakfast

If you asked my kid right now, I'm seriously the worst mom. Ever. He took his 2-year-old self to the "popcorn drawer" and grabbed an un-popped bag and brought it to me.  I thought I said "Popcorn is not a breakfast option" in a very nice and understandable way.  Apparently I was wrong.  

He threw himself on the floor and said "moooooom" over and over. ha. 

I opened the freezer to grab the waffles, he spots the popsicles and perks right up.  When I told him that I was going to make him waffles he threw himself back on the floor.

Whatever. I win. he's in his chair sucking down waffles like they were popcorn flavored popsicles.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!! LOVE this!! Liv does this with cheese! If I would let her she would eat a block/bag of cheese every meal! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole toddler having opinions thing is not something that I had prepared myself for!

    ReplyDelete