Monday, October 8, 2012

A Case of the Mondays

It's no secret, I'm an honor student at a prestigious online university.  I am on the softball team. School runs from Tuesday to Monday.  All assignments are due Monday night. This means that Sunday nights and Mondays are a whirl of catching up on  my excellent procrastination skills. 

 I am not lying, I have ah-maz-ing skills in this department.  Even more amazing? My ability to get crap done, quickly and well! It's not even 9am on Monday morning and I have taken my groups crap PowerPoint presentation and turned it into something beautiful.  

Now all I need to do is write an individual paper and get a conclusion written for our group paper.  Seems like a lot of work, I probably should have done work through out the week.  I could learn from this or just keep repeating this.  That's what I will do. Keep repeating this weekly battle. Why? Because I have a 3.8gpa, that's why. I usually seclude myself in the basement in my "office" during these times of procrastination catch up, but I brought the laptop out to the kitchen table so that I can get work done with the kid plays. Good mom, I know.

Okay, fine!  There is no softball team.

No comments:

Post a Comment