Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dog!!

We think that the kid calls Mickey "Dog" because of the "Hot Dog Song" at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.   Anyways, today we ( I ) carved a pumpkin and blew my kid's mind!  He helped me gut it, which made him gag every time he touched the guts with his hands.  Being the good mom i am, I kept handing him pumpkin guts to see it again and again.  He made disgusted faces when I would pull a big chunk of them out and put them in the bowl and an even more disgusted look when the dog (real dog, not Mickey) would sneak up and take a chunk to eat.

I carved Micky.  Took me about 45 minutes.  I got sweaty.  Then I got a candle and we turned off all the lights. 


 He yelled "DOG!!" and ran over to see the pumpkin.  He "oohed" and "aahhhed" for a few minutes and then got bored when it didn't sing or call for Toodles.   He walked away, we turned on the lights.  He freaked out. We had to keep the pumpkin lit until he went to bed, thankfully he let us have the lights back on.


No comments:

Post a Comment