Thursday, October 25, 2012

Do you Zulily? I do.  Too much? Maybe. 

What is Zulily you ask? This is an answer directly from their website, "Shopping here is like opening a new treasure chest every day. You never know exactly what you'll uncover, but you know gems are waiting. The day's bounty might be whimsical. Classic. Trendy. Eco-friendly. Educational. Or just plain cute."  See, Zulily buys things in bulk and then sells them...and then you get them, cheap.

Babies, Maternity and Moms.   There is household stuff, too.  There is literally something I could buy every day.  My husband doesn't have the same love for Zulily.  Sad, I know. 

Anyways, if you're having a baby, have a kid, or are a woman...or need to buy for any of the above, click here.  Why am I showing you links? Because when you sign up and buy stuff, the person who referred you gets credit. boom. Do it.


It is always a good day when we get a Zulily (is it getting old yet?) package.  They ship via USPS.
This is what we got!  (Recommended by my SIL! She told me her kids loved it and learned a lot!) I got these because we have a DVD player in the car, which apparently we can not move an inch in if the DVD player is not on.
We got a basic pack of Preschool Prep DVDs. There is a DVD for letters, numbers, shapes and colors.  Also, you always get a coloring page with a thank you note on the back!

Anyways, I love Zulily.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment