Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stop Licking That? Really, that's the name you chose?

Yep.  So, I have the sweetest two year old little boy. He cracks me up all the time but I find myself saying "stop licking that" on an hourly basis some days.  Seriously kid.  Why?! Why are you licking the door, refrigerator, dog, bath tub, TV stand...the list could go on and on and on. Kids are GROSS. 

I just started Weight Watchers to try to lose some of the 30lbs I gained back after I breastfed. That was a slap in the face, but we can discuss that later.  I don't necessarily lick things, but I am now very conscious of the things that I'm putting into my mouth (let's not turn this into something dirty..yet). 

This isn't my first attempt at a blog.  I usually get bored and move on.  I don't have high expectations, you shouldn't either.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment