Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Shower Cleaner

My shower cleaner is probably no different than many others who make their own shower cleaner.  There are actually so many of this exact same "recipe" on the web, that I couldn't even begin to guess or give credit to the person who I "took" the idea from. ha.  Anyways, if it was you, thanks.


Super easy, two ingredients.



Shower Cleaner

  • 1 part Blue Dawn Dish Soap 
  • 1 part distilled white vinegar
yep, that's it.   I make mine in a big bottle, so I don't have to make it as often. 

I spray the shower and tub, let the cleaner sit for a few minutes and then wipe it down with a sponge. If the tub really needs to be scrubbed, I throw some Baking Soda down, too.  Then rinse. I never worry about my 2.5 year old drinking bathtub water, hoping that I rinsed all of the cleaner down the drain well enough. Super easy. Super safe.

Soap scum and all other kid scum is gone. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment